STUDENT-LED CLASS (PRESENTATIONS)
Shirokuma, too! --> http://j.mp/SDGs_pb
6-Clean Water and Sanitation
7-Affordable and Clean Energy
8-Decent Work and Economic Growth
14-Life Below Water
15-Life On Land
16-Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
17-Partnerships for the Goals
If alone, one topic and one class period.
If in pairs, two topics over two class periods.
*If you are absent, you MUST have an official excuse (i.e., letter from doctor), and you MUST notify the professor before class. No exceptions!
1. You will teach the class one SDGs topic.
2. You will be in front of the room at least one hour, from 9:15 to 10:15.
3. You can use movies and audio, but the segment must not exceed 20 minutes.
4. You are encouraged to make your session interactive.
5. Appeal to the emotion with stories, not just give facts and numbers.
6. Come prepared. Practice your presentation many times. No ぶっつけ本番、何とかなる attitude.
7. NO READING. チラ見 once or twice is acceptable, but really, ほんの数回のみ。*penalty*
8. Try not use difficult words. If you must, make sure the audience understands.
9. Distributing a handout (outline of your talk) is helpful, but not required.
On or before the last day of class, everyone must submit a written report. Your assignment is to select one (or more) of the 17 SDGs and come up with an original solution to the problem. It is OK if the 'how' is not completely solid. What is important is your ingenuity (an innovative idea). If you do this alone, your paper should be at least five pages long. If you work on this report in pairs, at least double the length is only fair.
This website is built with Strikingly.
Create your FREE website today!